Subject: About Homeopathic Medical Degree
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 14:44:11 +0700
I have collected your email id from website.
I am a private service holder & would like to gather DHMS degree. I have some question regarding this issue:
1. Where is Homeopathy college in Dhaka under Homeopathy Board (Govt. & Private)?
2. Is there any option to minimize course duration from 4 & half years?
3. How much amount will be needed to complete this course including admission fee?.
4. Is the Course is Yearly/Semester system?
5. Any admission test is required to admit or not and Time of admission in each year.
6. Approximate Class time schedule in night shift .
Would you please help me by revert mail?
RE: About Homeopathic Medical Degree
From: Bashir Mahmud Ellias (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: Sun 2/07/10 3:45 PM
1. There are three homeopathic medical colleges in Dhaka city. Bangladesh Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is situated at jaykali mandir road, gulistan ; Federal Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is situated at Farmgate and Govt. Homoeopathic Degree College & Hospital is situated at Mirpore (which offer graduation course only for the regular students). First two colleges are private but govt. affiliated.
2. No, there is option to minimize the course duration from 4 & a half years. if you have passed H. S. C. from science group you will get exempt from studying approximately 10% of total subjects and if you are a M.B.B.S. doctor you will get exempt from studying approximately 40% of total subjects.
3. Maximum 20,000 (twenty thousand taka) will be needed to complete this 4 & a half years course including admission fee.
4. This course is of yearly systems.
5. No admission test is required to get admitted and Time of admission is july to july. But you can get admitted even few months later with some late fees.
6. Approximate Class time schedule in night shift is from 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (regarding summer and winter). But don’t worry ; most of the rules and regulations of the course are not rigid but extremely flexible.
Dr. Bashir Mahmud Ellias
The following links will provide you detailed information-